Pet Registration & Fees
City ordinance requires that all dogs and cats over the age of 4 months be vaccinated every year for rabies and registered with Missouri City Animal Services.
- Must have receipt of vaccination
- Licenses are valid for 1 year from the date of vaccination
Please fill out the Pet Registration Form and bring it to City Hall, 1522 Texas Pkwy. between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Mon - Fri (except Holidays) to receive your registration tag. Please make sure to bring your pet's most current rabies vaccination paperwork when you come.
|For Non-Sterilized Animals|
|Registration with Microchipping for 1st year||$25||$35|
|Transfer of Ownership||$0|
|Hearing/Vision Impaired Trained Animal||$0|
|Law Enforcement Trained Animal||$0|
|Dog Declared Dangerous by City||$100|
- Missouri City ordinance limits the number of dogs and cats to four animals per household.
- Any person in Missouri City who owns and houses a dog that has received guard dog training must register the animal with the Animal Services Division.
- It is unlawful for any person to allow their dog to run at large. There is no park within the city limits that permits dogs to run at large.
- But, Kitty Hollow Park, 9555 Hwy. 6 which is outside city limits and is managed by Fort Bend County does have a Bark Park.